Friday, June 18, 2010

No coincidence in synchronicity

I believe that everything happens for a reason. So, despite being depressed once in a while, I am really happy for the tough times of querying because they always bring out some problem that I didn't know existed: some mistake in the manuscript, a better way to phrase some passage, an idea for a better query, a revamped synopsis.

Best of luck and good wishes to all my blogger friends today.

Liam and I love this song. I seriously can't not dance when it's on the stereo.

2 comments:

  1. I also believe that everything happens for a reason even though as you say sometimes it can be hard to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Southpaw! Yes, what would life be without a little trial once in a while? Better than a textbook.

    ReplyDelete

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...