Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It keeps coming . . .

Today it's sunny, but super cold—like January cold. This isn't fair. The kids were late for school today because it took me so long to scrape the frost off the windshield of my car. I hate frost!! And where's November?! Grrrr . . .

On the bright side of things, my publisher put together a press release for my second book and posted it on their website. http://widopublishing.com/sequel-to-amy-saias-the-soul-seekers-in-the-works/. So excited!

I have a lot of work to do. But I kind of live for that sort of thing, so it's okay. If only the holidays weren't so close. I'll just say that this is going to be an interesting few months for me.

How are things in your neck of the woods?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's a very nice write up. I'm so happy you decided to write a sequel. I will be waiting for it. Things are good here in the canyon after a long, and way too hot for me, summer. I love this time of year, except still no rain to write home about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Inger. Ooh, hope it rains soon. I sort of envy that heat, though. Lovely pictures on your blog. It's amazing how beautiful that desert kind of climate is, and how it's adapted with such little moisture.

      Delete
  2. Dear Amy,
    I am so happy to hear that your second book will be published. I enjoyed The Soul Seekers and look forward to reading your new novel. I wish you much success.

    It got cold here today (glove wearing weather), but they are predicting weather in the 70's next week. I can handle that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pour COLD water onto the windscreen, with the wipers on. Clears them at once, and saves all that scraping.

    ReplyDelete

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...