Monday, September 1, 2014

Call for readers!




Update—I still need readers, so if you enjoy time-travel romance with a bit of ghostly action, please let me know via the email below!

Pretty soon I'll have ARCs (advanced reading copies) for The Time Seekers, and so I am officially putting out an invitation for readers. You get a free ebook from me and I (hopefully) get a review from you.

Any takers? Email me at amysaia79(at)gmail.com if interested.

Many thanks, and Happy Labor Day! I'm going to get some reading done and enjoy this cooler weather we're having. Oh, and I'm also way into Big Brother. It's the only reality show I watch. What are your plans for the day?

Peace




(picture by Joe Crawford from Moorpark, California, USA (Flickr) [CC-BY-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes please, definitely. I'd be very happy to read and give you a review Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you, Molly. I'll send it to you when I get it from my publisher.

      Delete

A Millennial romp through Jane Austen

  A few years back I wrote this story about a fifteen-year-old girl named Frankie drudging through a very complicated life in a fictional sm...